Customer Experience Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Experience Representative to join our team.
- Regular customer and supplier communication and interaction;
- General administrative and operational duties;
- Understanding and striving to meet and exceed the pre-defined SLA’s whilst providing an excellent and consistent customer experience;
- Portal management & accurate record keeping;
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary;
- Building lasting relationships with our customers based on trust, reliability and delivery;
- Fault management;
- Responding efficiently and accurately to all requests, explaining possible solutions and ensuring customers feel supported and valued.
- Show initiative;
- A passion and enthusiasm for the Telecommunications and/or Technology industry (Advantageous but not essential);
- Previous experience working in an office-based customer focused role;
- Positive, enthusiastic, bubbly personality with a ‘can do’ attitude;
- Customer Centric;
- Able to handle pressure and meeting strict deadlines;
- Hardworking and trustworthy;
- High attention to detail.