Part-Time Customer Service Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Part-Time Customer Service Representative to join our team.
- Reconciling all payment types with the CRM system;
- Managing product stock and packaging levels at the offsite warehouse;
- Proactively supporting customers and dealing with a range of in-bound customer service enquiries by email, phone and occasionally in-person;
- Processing orders and payments by email or phone and arranging despatch of orders;
- Working on ad-hoc projects as necessary;
- Supporting other team members with tasks;
- Liaising with the Finance Team and our bank to ensure the smooth processing of all orders;
- Processing cheques and bank transfers;
- Assisting with month end reports;
- Arranging shipments for key customers (ie subscribers): compiling reports, writing instructions and liaising with external parties;
- Updating system shipping data on a bi-annual basis.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills and in particular the ability to write clearly and concisely;
- Ability to use own initiative and to work/make decisions autonomously;
- Ability to listen to others, follow instructions and respond positively to constructive feedback;
- Positive and responsive attitude to problem-solving;
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise work/time effectively and adapt to changing priorities;
- High degree of integrity and professionalism; ability to remain composed under pressure;
- High level of attention to detail;
- A motivated and customer-focused team-player who enjoys working closely and collaboratively with others.