Customer Service & Administration Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Service & Administration Executive to join our team.
- Adhere to all Project Delivery and Support Service Level Agreements, processing and responding to customer emails and orders within 3 days;
- Provide/produce/analyse information and reports as required by the business;
- Ensure efficient administration of all employee matters on site as required to support the Head Office HR and Payroll team;
- Collate, investigate and progress all customer orders and queries through to completion;
- Manage Project Delivery and Support mailbox, taking ownership of allocated logs and prioritizing workload;
- Generation of regular customer reports in accordance with Service Level Agreements;
- Provide administrative support to the General Manager and teams on site;
- Complete allocated individual log reviews every 5 days;
- To liaise with Customer Services team at Head Office and Site Teams to ensure all customer issues are dealt with efficiently and effectively;
- Generation and analysis of monitoring statistics.
- Ideally have previous Customer Service, Account Management or similar experience;
- Be highly organised, have the ability to work under pressure and possess skills to forge long lasting relationships with customers and colleagues;
- The desire to succeed and ultimately progress;
- Have an ability to pick up the technical nature of Stark business quickly.