Executive Assistant to QS Board Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Executive Assistant to QS Board to join our team.
- Manage external contacts; proactively understand who they are, and keep track of periodic communications;
- Assist in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off sites;
- Compose and prepare correspondence, including confidential;
- Expense management;
- Review external mail, file documents, screen phone calls and visitors, update contacts, arrange detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas;
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately;
- Compile documents for travel related meetings;
- Answer questions and meet requests directed to the executive office;
- Preparing and editing documents and presentations;
- Represent the executive by welcoming visitors, arranging company dinners and other corporate functions;
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and internal departments;
- Logistics for Board and Management meetings and Offsites;
- Anticipate the executive’s needs and proactively bring together appropriate people and resources to support the executive in addressing these issues;
- Demonstrate leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff;
- Manage an active and dynamic calendar of appointments.
- Well organised;
- Very good attention to detail;
- Basic understanding of corporate environments;
- Tech savvy;
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, Outlook;
- Excellent command of written and verbal English;
- Good prioritisation skills.