Guest Service Agent Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Guest Service Agent to join our team.
- Answers phone calls and requests from guests;
- Help the guest with directions, take them where they need to go;
- Meet and greet guests as they arrive into the hotel;
- Performs all necessary administrative tasks;
- Manages a variety of financial transactions and is responsible of cash floats;
- Provides information and general assistance to guests.
- Excellent communication and customer care skills;
- Cruise industry experience is an advantage;
- Fluent English, oral and written and at least 3 additional European languages (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French);
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and Publisher;
- A recognised medical certification is required before starting to work on board;
- Knowledge of Fidelio Cruise System is an advantage;
- Problem solving skills;
- High School certificate;
- Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy;
- Experience as a receptionist.