Head of IT Service Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Head of IT Service Manager to join our team.
- Strong operations background (ideally held multiple roles);
- Strong knowledge of technology infrastructure and services;
- Solid experience in a Senior IT Service Management role or Senior IT Service Delivery Management role;
- Knowledge of leading Cloud services (SaaS, IaaS and PaaS);
- Track record of delivering major change programmes (technology, people and process);
- Lead and direct teams to make sure that service level agreements (SLAs) in place with both external and internal teams;
- Strong team management experience;
- Strong knowledge of ITIL framework and core processes;
- Excellent appreciation of customer service and strategies;
- Excellent stakeholder management and strong influencing skills.
- Responsible for customer service quality, principally delivered through the IT Service Desks in each region;
- Responsible for delivering reliable and secure Group wide core IT services (including service desk, security, infrastructure and DevOps);
- Stakeholder management;
- Responsible for effective management of the service delivery function;
- Pragmatic approach to business standards;
- Improving customer service satisfaction through a continuous service improvement process;
- Experience of Service Now and JIRA (desired);
- SaaS Product Capacity Planning.