Office and HR Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Office and HR Administrator to join our team.
- Assist HR and Recruitment team with onboarding and offboarding processes;
- Be an ambassador for the office; liaising between departments and ensuring the office generally runs like clockwork and looks good at all times;
- Liaison with the building managers of Uncommon;
- Organization of meetings/travel/presentations/social events;
- Greeting guests/visitors to Wirex and giving them a great first impression of Wirex;
- Assist with HR and Recruitment administration when required;
- Manage employee communications regarding anything office related;
- Be a Helpdesk Champion of our IT ticketing system. Ownership of the Facilities and Administration portal;
- Health and Safety – coordination of First Aiders and Fire Marshalls, ensure the office has a fully stocked First Aid kit.
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload, with minimal supervision;
- Common sense and pragmatic approach to tasks;
- Good IT skills; knowledge of MS Office and Google Docs preferable, ability to quickly pick up new systems;
- Unphased by ever-changing priorities;
- True team player with great interpersonal skills – comfortable working with the wider team as well as key senior and external stakeholders;
- High level of integrity and confidential, discreet nature essential;
- High degree of initiative, professionalism and solid work ethic.