Systems Accounting Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Systems Accounting Assistant to join our team.
- To undertake system reconciliations and balance checks to maintain the integrity of the systems;
- To support the Senior Accountants Systems on upgrades and associated testing;
- To assist in system training to users;
- To undertake any other tasks commensurate with the grade as directed;
- To provide a help desk facility internally;
- To work with the Senior Accountant Systems to ensure the continued operation of the organisation’s financial information system;
- To support the development of the ledger system;
- To assist in the year end processes, specifically in respect of the financial systems.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise own work load and to work to tight deadlines;
- Flexible approach to working hours and willingness to work flexibly as and when required;
- Good financial management and analytical skills;
- Evidence of quality, time management and organisational skills;
- Ability to work through problems, evaluate options and risks and offer practical solutions;
- Confident use and aptitude in the use of Information Technology;
- Understanding of equal opportunities;
- Experience of use and interrogation of financial ledgers, ideally Agresso.