Temporary Accounts Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Temporary Accounts Assistant to join our team.
- Purchase ledger – processing purchase invoices, statement reconciliations, query resolution, payment runs;
- Sales ledger – raising invoices, producing debtor statements, cash allocation, queries, chasing outstanding payments;
- Working closely with individuals across the business at all levels;
- Managing the full sales invoice process;
- General ad-hoc accounts/office admin duties when required;
- More Senior Accounts Assistants will maintain the Nominal Ledger;
- Reconciliation of income processed by a third party on the charity’s behalf;
- Account management;
- Recording of petty cash transactions;
- Quarterly VAT returns;
- Posting credit card payments;
- Maintenance of the cash book and the petty cash account;
- Accounts Administration;
- Assist in posting invoices and expenses claims on the finance system.
- Experience of working in a high-volume environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Sage experience is essential;
- Be able to prioritise workload to meet deadlines;
- Team Player;
- Previous all round accounts experience is essential;
- Strong IT skills, in particular Excel.