Business Travel Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Travel Supervisor to join our team.
- Supporting and motivating a team;
- Monitoring policy adherence and quality control Identifying and implementing process improvement opportunities;
- Dealing with VIP Clients and client feedback in a calm and professional manner;
- Monitoring team workload and performance and ensuring a high level of service is provided;
- Driving operational service, quality and efficiencies;
- Agent training.
- Good worldwide geography and keen attention to detail;
- GTMC Certification at supervisory level or similar qualification;
- Excellent working knowledge of Sabre;
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills;
- Previous business travel experience and ideally VIP’s;
- A welcoming telephone manner.