Sell goods for wholesalers or manufacturers where technical or scientific knowledge is required in such areas as biology, engineering, chemistry, and electronics, normally obtained from at least 2 years of post-secondary education.
Inside Sales Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Inside Sales Representative to join our team.
- Follow up with direct and indirect sales teams to ensure lead hand-off is successful;
- Follow a clearly defined sales process to maximize all opportunities;
- Preparing sales proposals for potential buyers;
- Keeping track of individual and business targets;
- Accurately record and update all records in the CRM software (Sales Force);
- Effectively manage daily / monthly activities including call volume, pipeline / forecasting and quota goals;
- Pre-qualify all leads and distribute accordingly to direct and indirect sales teams for further qualification;
- Find, qualify and warm transfer larger strategic opportunities to local Account Executives;
- Meeting or exceeding company standards for customer phone contact and documentation of customer interactions;
- Responsible for accurate and timely revenue forecasting and updates;
- Present solutions to meet client’s business needs and fulfill requirements;
- Manage, develop and own customer satisfaction for clients;
- Develop and maintain close business relationships with key decision makers and influencers within client organizations;
- Leads and manages the sales process of including developing the sale, negotiating contract terms and closing the deal;
- Find, qualify and close strategic revenue opportunities within assigned territory.
- Proficient end-user IT skills including MS Office and Outlook;
- College degree and / or equivalent in sales experience;
- Experience in working with a CRM and ERP (Salesforce preferred);
- Experience in Customer Service / order entry;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Must be results-oriented and able to work with in a team environment;
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Exceptional work ethic. Uses time productively, is focused on right opportunities, maximizes efficiency, and meets challenging work goals;
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team atmosphere;
- Ability to interview and train new hires as needed;
- Detailed – oriented data entry skills;
- Proficient computer skills including CRM systems;
- Discretion, common sense and attention to detail are a must;
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to anticipate, identify, and resolve problems and situations and recommend solutions.