Internal Salesperson Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Internal Salesperson to join our team.
- Team with colleagues and associates to build pipeline and develop business;
- Research accounts and profiles, identify key players and generate interest;
- Generate leads, close sales and achieve set targets;
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects;
- Processing orders;
- Communicate strategically through various channels of contact;
- Quoting customers via telephone & email;
- Liaise with clients to understand customer needs and requirements;
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound leads, follow-ups, outbound calls and emails;
- Following up quotations and actively promoting the company’s products and services to new and existing customers;
- Liaising with internal and external suppliers to ensure customers’ orders are fulfilled on time & in full.
- Strong listening and presentation skills;
- Experience working with CRM’s;
- Excellent verbal, written and negotiation skills;
- Strong phone presence and experience with building relationships;
- Familiar with BANT qualification process;
- Track record of over-achieving targets;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively;
- Proven internal sales experience.