HR & People Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a HR & People Manager to join our team.
- Lead on all people-related topics and processes;
- Taking ownership of the social calendar, organising socials, away days and trips to Italy;
- Supporting internal teams with development and training plans;
- Taking ownership for annual well-being week, planning, delivering and reporting on uptake;
- Working with hiring managers to plan and drive recruitment, from drafting compelling job descriptions to screening and interviewing candidates;
- Implementing new processes and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Adaptable and flexible with a desire to take on additional responsibility;
- A degree from a top university;
- Positive attitude (you always see the glass half full );
- A passion for organisation and project management, and the ability to juggle multiple projects;
- Exceptional phone manner and email communications;
- You are a logical thinker and problem solver with the utmost attention to accuracy and detail;
- 1-2 years HR Manager role;
- You will have working knowledge of current employment law;
- CIPD qualified (desirable).