Plan, direct, or coordinate human resources activities and staff of an organization.
Human Resources Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Human Resources Manager to join our team.
- Work collaboratively with the BU Operations team;
- Responsible for consistent implementation of cyclical processes;
- To lead on any projects including Wellbeing and D&I;
- Implementing performance management procedures according to the corporate standards and coach the management team;
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues;
- Prepare new starter paperwork including offer letters and contracts;
- Participation in Management team as an HR consultant and advisor;
- Oversee the HR needs of our UK staff and expatriates based in Gabon, as well as coordinate projects with our Gabon HR team;
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance and that our work force is aligned to our business needs;
- Improve and develop new HR processes and procedures;
- Managing all employee relations issues;
- Managing the Recruitment process for LQ and supporting resourcing initiatives in the UK;
- Oversee compensation and benefits for Assala Energy UK and assure correct, compliant management thereof;
- Develop the Company’s commitment to equal opportunities and to promote non-discriminatory practices in all aspects of work undertaken;
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Excellent IT skills and confidence in using Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Dynamic and experienced HR professional accustomed to working in a professional office environment in a generalist HR role;
- Previous experience of working in a similar role in the hospitality, leisure or retail industries;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- CIPD Qualification;
- Good negotiation skills and able to build and maintain good relationships with all levels of management and staff;
- Two years of Hospitality, Learning & Development experience preferred;
- Strong leadership, organization, and self-motivation skills;
- Five years progressive Human Resources Management experience;
- Bachelors Degree(or international equivalent) in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Management or related field;
- Able to operate a large technical client group across locations;
- Previous background within Financial Services;
- Fluency in reading, writing, and speaking English;
- Unwavering commitment to – and leadership of – business ethics, integrity, and appropriate professional confidentiality.